- Ani and Cameron were playing, pretending Fritz was their child. The conversation (said in proper sophisticated voices):
Ani: I’m pregnant.
Cameron: Again? So soon?
Ani: It’s my due date.
Cameron: But how?!?!
- Fritz knocked over the vacuum and was very upset by it falling in front of him. He calmed down immediately when I picked him up. Later he sat about 2 feet away from the vacuum and pointed at it and shook his fist at it and told it off completely.
- Fritz had a 4″x3″ piece of paper in his hand and I told him not to put it in his mouth. After a bit he put it in his mouth so I got up to take it from him. He immediately stuck it under his leg and laughed when I reached right for where it was.
- I was reading a Thomas the Train book to the kids. Fritz looked at the pictures and started laughing and touching and kissing Thomas’s face.
- A tree limb in front of our house had broken but was stuck in the tree still and Ani and Cameron excitedly watched the workers get the limb down.
I just love these kids!