We have so many neurodivergent people in this family. Out of 13 of us:
- 31% have been diagnosed with dyslexia and/or dysgraphia
- 8% have been diagnosed with autism
- 46% have been diagnosed with ADHD
- 15% have other diagnosed learning disabilities
- I suspect 62% actually have ADHD
I told the developmental pediatrician when one was diagnosed with autism and yet another with ADHD that I have a pretty high tolerance for crazy and he said honestly I’d have to. It’s just perfect chaos we’ve got going on here.